2/5/12

check

shearling_vest_plaid_shirt_celine_bag1

This is what I wore about a week ago when we drove to IKEA to pick up some stuff and see what's on sale. And only on the way there I realized I was dressed in the same colors of the swedish brand. How clever of me... and NO, I do not usually match my outfit to the colors of the place I'm headed to.

Anyway I was hoping no one will notice it and luckily I did not receive any mistaken questions about supply time or inventory. We also found what we wanted and enjoyed a hot dog on our way out - which is a real treat and the secret reason for visiting IKEA actually.
Have a great Sunday!


זה מה שלבשתי כשנסעתי לאיקאה לפני כשבוע. רק כשהייתי בדרך קלטתי מה עוללתי, באופן בלתי מודע לחלוטין, ושבעצם אני לבושה בצבעי המותג השוודי, כמה חכם מצדי... קיוויתי מאוד שאף אחד מהקונים האחרים לא ינסה לברר איתי מה זמן האספקה של ספה תלת מושבית אקטורפ, או האם נשארה במלאי שידת בירקלנד ולמזלי הביקור עבר בהצלחה ובשלום, בתוספת נקניקייה בלחמניה אחרי שיצאנו מהקופות (שזו בעצם הסיבה הסודית והעיקרית לבקר באיקאה).
שבוע טוב!


shearling_vest_plaid_shirt_celine_bag3
zara blouse / mango vest (old), also seen here / topshop skinnies / celine bag / aldo booties