2/3/12

let's polka

polka_dot_pants2

polka_dot_pants3

So here's what I wore today, and one of the "happy pants" I featured in my previous post finally in action. I like these pants a lot and find them pretty easy to wear considering the fact that, you know, they have quite large velvety polka dots on them.
This time I decided to let them add a bit of humor and whimsy to a simple and cool outfit with a bit of an edge. My leather biker jacket and grey tee are old faithfuls in my closet and the black brogues are a recent sale find, which I'm very happy for.
Big thank you to my mom for the pics, and have a great weekend!

הנה לפניכם מכנסי הנקודות (הידועים גם בכינוים "happy pants") בפעולה כחלק מאאוטפיט שלבשתי היום. ועל אף אופיים הלא שגרתי והיותם מכוסים בנקודות קטיפתיות לא-הכי-קטנות-בעולם, אני מוצאת אותם די קלים ללבישה ומוסיפים בדיוק את רמת הקלילות וההומור הנדרשת לאאוטפיט.
הפעם החלטתי לשלב אותם עם פריטי חובה ותיקים ושימושיים שנראו פה אינספור פעמים כמו ג'קט האופנוענים השחור וחולצת הטי האפורה וגם עם מציאת סייל בדמות נעלי אוקספורד שחורות שסוגרת לי פינה חשובה במלתחת הנעליים.
תודה רבה לאימזי ("אני לוחצת על הכפתור ולא קורה כלום!") על התמונות ושבת שלום לכולם!

ג'קט אופנוענים זארה (ישן) / zara leather jacket
חולצת טי אמריקן אפרל / american apparel tee shirt
מכנסיים טופשופ / topshop polka dot pants, skirt version here
שרשרת פוראבר21 / forever21 necklace, similar here
תיק סלין / céline bag
נעלי אוקספורד אלדו (מציאת סייל!) / aldo brogues, similar here