8/12/12

wear to work

fashionpea_pencil_skirt11

fashionpea_pencil_skirt2

fashionpea_pencil_skirt3

fashionpea_leopard_dorsay_pumps

fashionpea_pencil_skirt4

get the look: equipment color-block blouse / j crew pencil skirt / dvf leopard pumps / YSL muse two

So, since the main thing I do these days is work (and no play) I decided to feature my idea of a nice outfit for work. I like to go to work looking clean and polished, even if I'm not (just kidding!) and I think a collared blouse and pencil skirt give just the right look.
I don't own many pencil skirts, but even one in a good basic color can be enough. I can also see myself using this skirt a lot during the next season since it goes along well with other colors, plus burgundy is THE color to wear the upcoming fall and winter.
Added a little "spice" with these leopard d'orsay pumps I found on eBay a few months ago. I was on the hunt for pony-hair leopard pumps with a reasonable heel, and reasonably priced and after a long search stumbles upon these babies. Love them!
Wishing you a great week!


מאחר ומה שאני בעיקר עושה בימים אלה הוא לעבוד, ולאור כמה מבקשות הקוראים, החלטתי להציג אאוטפיט נחמד לעבודה. תמיד כיף ללכת לעבודה במראה מדוגם ונקי - ואין פריטי אופנה שיכולים לשוות את המראה הזה יותר מהקומבינציה של חולצה מכופתרת וחצאית עיפרון.
אין ברשותי הרבה חצאיות עפרון, אבל אני חושבת שחצאית אחת (או שתיים) טובה ובגוון בסיסי יכולה לעשות את העבודה. אני רואה את עצמי משתמשת הרבה בחצאית הזו גם בחורף הקרוב - לא מזיק שבורדו הולך להיות הגוןן החם של העונה הקרה.
למראה המסודר הוספתי תבלין מנומר בדמות נעלי עקב בעלות חרטום מחודד - הנעליים הנ"ל נמצאו באיביי לאחר חיפושים ארוכים ומייגעים. זהו דגם של זארה (ישן) שבכלל לא ידעתי על קיומו ואני ממש שמחה שהתגלה לי. ועוד עם עקב סביר, שמבחינת זארה זה די נדיר.
שבוע טוב לעובדים ולנופשים!


חולצה אסוס (ישנה, נראתה גם כאן) / asos blouse, also seen here
חצאית עפרון זארה (ישנה, נראתה גם כאן) / zara pencil skirt, also seen here
תיק סלין / celine bag
נעלי עקב מנומרות זארה, מאיביי / zara leopard d'orsay pumps, via eBay