7/25/12

snow leopard

leopard_and_white4

leopard_and_white2

In the pictures above I was starting to run a fever, didn't know it back at the moment when I was taking these, on my way to Friday night dinner. A dinner which I finished on the couch, covered in a blanket and shivering... Man it was an awefull illness, thank god it's behind me. And let's talk some fashion.
Started to really like the combination of leopard print and white. I'm wearing a lot of white every summer, and this summer in particular (even on my feet!) but this great combination just recently occured to me.
I'm wearing here a favorite old leopard tee, a very useful white skirt which I got in the begining of the summer and can't get enough of, and a hint of turquoise. Which is always a great addition to leopard.
Hope you have a great rest-of-the-week!


התמונות שלמעלה צולמו רגע לפני ה"סערה", כשכנראה כבר התחלתי להעלות חום אבל לא שמתי לב לכך/התכחשתי. צילמנו על הדרך לארוחת שישי בערב, שאותה סיימתי על הספה מכוסה בשמיכה ועם צמרמורות אימתניות שלא הותירו ספק שאני חולה.
למרבה המזל הסיוט הזה סוף סוף מאחורי ואפשר להתעסק קצת באופנה: אני לובשת כאן שילוב שהפך להיות אחד החביבים עלי: מנומר + לבן. בדרך כלל בקיץ, ובייחוד בקיץ האחרון אני לובשת הרבה לבן, אבל רק בעונה הנוכחית נפל לי האסימון שהשילוב בין המנומר ללבן יכול להיות נהדר.
החולצה היא מחביבות המלתחה, תמיד גוררת תגובות ותשבוחות על התעוזה שלי ללבוש מנומר והחצאית היא אחת מלהיטי הקיץ שנרכשה בתחילתו וכבר מזמן החזירה את ההשקעה עקב לבישות חוזרות ונשנות.
כמעט סופ"ש נעים לכולם!

חולצה מנגו (ישנה) נראתה גם כאן / mango blouse, also seen here
חצאית זארה / zara skirt
שרשרת הכנתי בעצמי / DIY turquoise necklace
נעליים קיבלתי במתנה נראו גם כאן / shoes received as gift, also seen here