1/1/13

hi there, 2013

equipment_isabelle_color_block_blouse_valentino_rockstud_heels4

equipment_isabelle_color_block_blouse_valentino_rockstud_heels3

As I promised in my previous post - something more "decent" to ring in the new year.
So, how are we feeling about 2013?
It's only been one day, but I have a feeling 2013 has the potential to be MAJOR!

Last year has been very eventful for me and a big year in terms of a lot of things but I'm more than ready to welcome the new year and see what it has in store for us.

I'm going to start 2013 with going back to scool: not doing my Masters degree yet, but taking
a 3 month course which is related to my work and what I'm interested in (other than fashion).
So excited about it and I can't wait for the course to begin since deep inside I'm a real nerd who loves school.

Anyways, while wearing the fanciest shoes I own, I would like to wish you all a happy new year.
May we all spread our wings and fly high this year!
Big kiss
xx

כמו שהבטחתי בפוסט הקודם, אאוטפיט קצת יותר "מסודר" להתחיל איתו את השנה החדשה.
אז... איך אנחנו מרגישים לגבי 2013?

אני יודעת שבקושי עברה יממה אבל אני כבר יכולה להרגיש שלשנת 2013 יש פוטנציאל להיות שנה אדירה וכבירה.
השנה שעברה היתה בשבילי שנה מלאת אירועים ומאוד משמעותית (התחתנתי וזה, דאאא) אבל משום מה יש לי תחושה שבשנה הנוכחית יבואו דברים לא פחות גדולים וחשובים מבחינת התפתחות אישית.

או שלא.
לפחות אני אופטימית.

את 2013 אני מתחילה בלימודים. לא תואר שני, אבל קורס שנרשמתי אליו וקשור לתחום העיסוק שלי. אני משתוקקת כבר שיתחיל כי מזמן לא הייתי במסגרת לימודית כלשהי ואני הרי חננה שחולה על לימודים.

אז, בעודי נועלת את הנעליים הכי פאנסיות שיש לי בארון, אני שמחה לאחל לכם שנה אזרחית טובה.
מקווה שנפרוש כנפיים ונעוף קדימה!

חולצה equipment, חולצה נוספת של המותג נראתה כאן / equipment isabelle colorblock blouse
ג'ינס טופשופ / topshop jeans
נעליים ולנטינו / valentino rockstud heels