1/31/12

PARInstagram

insta_paris1
insta_paris2
insta_paris3
insta_paris4
insta_paris4_5
insta_paris5

As promised, here's my Instagram photo diary from Paris. And as can be expected, the most beautiful city in the world also looked beautiful through the iPhone lens, add a few hipster filters.
For those of you who are interested, the artworks shown above were photographed at Centre Pompidou. It was not allowed to take pictures at Musée d'Orsay, but I'm so happy I got to see in person Olympia by Manet and also the paraphrase "I Like Olympia in Black Face" by Larry Rivers. Amazing!
I did not manage to photograph a lot of food since it was basically devoured by the minute it was served, and I wish I could have documented all the interesting faces and characters I saw walking in the streets but I guess this thing is for a whole other blog...


כמובטח, הנה אלבום תמונות האינסטגרם שלי מפריז. וכמצופה, העיר היפה בעולם נראית מספיק יפה גם מבעד לעדשת האייפון, פלוס מינוס כמה פילטרים באווירה היפסטרית.
למתעניינים: יצירות האמנות המתועדות מעלה צולמו במרכז פומפידו (במוזיאון ד'אורסיי היה אסור לצלם, אבל יצא לי לראות בנסיעה הזאת גם את אולימפיה של מאנה וגם את הפראפרזה של לארי ריברס I Like Olympia in Black Face. מדהים!)
הרבה אוכל לא הצלחתי לצלם כי פשוט נראה לי יותר הגיוני להתנפל עליו לאכול אותו ברגע שהוא הוגש. והיה לי קצת חבל שלא יכולתי לתעד את כל הטיפוסים והפרצופים המעניינים שהסתובבו ברחובות פריז אבל זה כבר עניין לנסיעה אחרת ואולי אפילו לבלוג אופנה מסוג אחר.


bloglovin