Getting all worked up for fall. And although it's gonna last here for no more than 3-4 days, it's still a great excuse to update my wardrobe.
Here are my fall essentials:
1. Nailpolish in Wicked (or any other deep berry / rich burgundy color) - have been trying to become a mean girl for years now. Maybe this fall I'll finally succeed.
2. Floral sheer blouse - a great transition piece that is just romantic enough. This particular one is from Zara.
3. Little brown shoulder bag - will go great with the colors of the cold seasons, and also will be kinda perfect all year round.
4. Berry colored lipstick - A nice addition to your (my) cosmetics bag. Especially Chanel rouge coco shine in Bel Ami
5. Man's style watch - A beautiful wrist always starts with a great watch.
6. Black booties - In the cold seasons we need something tempting enough to drag us out of bed in the morning, and comfy enough to make us wear it all day long. This is the perfect piece.
2. חולצה שקופה עם הדפס פרחוני - פריט המעבר המושלם שמספק בדיוק את המינון הרומנטי הרצוי והנסבל לעונה. זאת באופן ספציפי מזארה, אבל לא חסרות שכמותה בחנויות.
מומלץ: Chanel rouge coco shine in Bel Ami