8/26/11

made in italy

missoni_knit3

missoni_knit1

missoni_knit4

missoni_knit5

An outfit composed of a few things I got on my last trip. Tried to be focused on "edited and high quality" and go for a few pieces that will go nicely with stuff I already have in my wardrobe, rather than a whole bunch of stuff. Time will tell if I managed to do that well.
Got this cute bucket bag from my BF as a souvenir from Sienna - quite a nice memento I would say! It is supposed to inherit the place of the great H&M bucket bag
seen here, which I use a lot and find so great for going out of the house for a quick errand or when I don't feel like taking a bigger (normal day) bag.
Still have more pictures from the trip to go through, Have a nice weekend!

אאוטפיט שמורכב מכמה דברים שהבאתי איתי מהנסיעה האחרונה. השתדלתי ללכת על מעט ואיכותי ועל דברים שישמשו אותי הרבה וישתלבו עם מגוון פריטים שכבר יש במלתחה. ימים יגידו אם אכן הצלחתי במשימה.
את התיק קיבלתי במתנה מהבחור כמזכרת מהעיר סיינה - אכן מזכרת ראויה! הוא מתעתד להחליף את התיק שנראה
בפוסט הזה ושנחרש היטב (אך עדיין במצב חדיש, מישהו מעוניין? נמכר!) בכל פעם שאני קופצת מהבית ליציאה קלה ולא בא לי לקחת את אחד התיקים הגדולים. סגנון ה-bucket הוא המועדף עליי מכיוון שהוא נוח מאוד והגודל אידאלי לארנק, ליפסטיק, צרור מפתחות וסלולרי. שזה בתכל'ס כל מה שצריך.
תודה רבה לאריאל על הצילומים. שבת שלום!

סריג דק מיסוני / knit top missoni
חצאית קפלים פראדה / pleated skirt prada
תיק פורלה / bucket bag furla
משקפי שמש איב סן לורן / sunglasses yves saint laurent
שרשרת מתנת יום הולדת, נראתה גם
כאן / necklace adia kibur, seen also here
סנדלים לנוון / sandals lanvin