12/29/12

mirror mirror on my nose

italia_independant_sunglasses_mirror3

italia_independant_sunglasses_mirror9

italia_independant_sunglasses_mirror4

italia_independant_sunglasses_mirror10

Another fun and casual weekend outfit. I promise you the next outfit post will be more "tailored". And I can easily promise that since we already took pictures of it...
This is how I usually like to dress during the weekend and during my (very little) free time: wear something comfy and colorful.
I have had this scarf for almost a decade, and it instantly gives me good mood when I put it on. This time it matched perfectly with my new mirrored sunglasses, which I fell head over heels for, and managed to wait two whole days from the moment I first laid eyes on them to the moment I finally got them. #fashiongirlproblem

And ever since we got together, the world is so pretty, happy, full of opportunities, and looks beautiful in pink neon colors.
What can I say? Sometimes you gotta look at the world through colored lenses.
Have a happy weekend!


עוד מראה קז'ואלי וכיפי לסופ"ש. מבטיחה שהלוק הבא יהיה יותר "מעונב" (ברור, כי כבר צילמתי אותו).
אלה סוג התלבושות אליהן אני נוטה בדרך כלל בסופי שבוע ובזמני הפנוי, שלא מצוי בשפע, אבל אני מנסה לנצל אותו ולעשות אותו יותר נעים באמצעות שילובי צבעים והדפסים לא שגרתיים.
הצעיף הזה נמצא ברשותי כבר כמעט עשור, ותמיד עושה לי מצברוח טוב כשאני מתעטפת בו. הפעם הוא התאים בול לזוג משקפי השמש החדשים שהתאהבתי בהם נואשות והצלחתי להחזיק מעמד יומיים תמימים (!) מהרגע שראיתי אותם לראשונה, עד שראיתי אותם נחים על האף שלי. מקווה שאין לכם ספק שהופגן פה איפוק רב.

ומאז שהתאחדנו העולם כולו יפה, שמח, מלא הזדמנויות, וצבוע בצבעי ניאון ורודים זרחניים.
אולי זה בגלל העדשות הצבעוניות.

ואולי לא ;)
תודה רבה לאריאל על הצילומים. שבוע טוב!

סוודר גאפ, מהשנה שעברה / gap sweater
מכנסיים זארה, נראו גם כאן / zara camo skinnies, also seen here
סניקרז ash, נראו גם כאן / ash sneakers, also seen here
צעיף dkny, מלפני המון שנים / dkny fairisle scarf, from many years ago
משקפי שמש איטליה אינדפנדנט / italia independent sunnies
קלאצ' אמריקן אפרל, ישן / american apparel clutch