5/13/12

cruisin'

fashionpea_bicycle_pink1

Say hello to my new wheels! Not that I decided to sell my car or anything like that, but rather made up my mind to adopt a new hobby which is very suitable for the Tel-Aviv metropolitan area (where I live): cycling.
Have'nt been riding a bike for a few years now, but, you know what they say: it's like riding a bicycle... Yesterday I was enjoing an afternoon ride with friends, from the park to the beach, on my smokin' hot pink bicycle (which were my b-day gift from my fiance), and was so excite to try them that I matched my outfit to the bike.
I was enjoing the great bicycle trails in Park Ha'yarkon and in Tel aviv, felt the wind in my hair, and messing up my bangs, but the icing on the cake was all the envy looks I got from 5 to 8 year old girls... :)
Have a great week!


תכירו בבקשה את כלי התחבורה החדש שלי, מתנת יומולדת נהדרת מהארוס ההורס שלי!
בתור ילדה שהייתה חיה על גלגלים: אופניים / סקטים / רולרבליידס לצערי לא רכבתי כבר כמה שנים טובות, אבל איך אומרים? זה כמו לרכוב על אופניים...
אפשר לומר שמאז שחזרתי לרכיבה (אתמול) אני מתמוגגת מכל שנייה:
שבילי האופניים המעולים בפארק הירקון ובת"א, הרוח בשיער, הצבע הוורוד הלוהט שהתעקשתי גם להתאים לו אאוטפיט, ומבטי הקנאה שקיבלתי מילדות בגילאי 5-8.
אחת-המתנות-הטובות-ביותר.
שבוע טוב לכולם!