11/24/11

easy peasy

collecte_croro_clutch
Got this beautiful clutch made by the brand collecte, and immediately thought about how I was going to incorporate it in an outfit. The easiest, no-brainer idea I had was this cool all black outfit which shows the clutch off nicely.
The outfit is composed of black faux leather leggings (had an amazing pair, unfortunately they do not fit me any more. Too much high fat cheese on my diet... not going to give up my mozzarella!), faux fur vest and a pair of ballerinas. How simple is that?
Which reminds me of a memorable outfit worn by none other than Olivia Palermo. I tried to recreate it below using my very own clutch. Love this combo, I think it is very easy look yet cool and polished, and you know how I love combining black and brown, Just perfect for winter.

קיבלתי את הקלאץ' היפהפה הזה של המותג collecte ומייד התחלתי לחשוב איך אני הולכת לשלב אותו באאוטפיטים שלי. המחשבה המיידית והקלה (מי אמר שהתשובה הראשונה שעולה לראש היא לא התשובה הנכונה?) היתה ללכת על אאוטפיט שחור לגמרי, שלצידו הקלאץ' יבלוט בצורה נאה.
אני יודעת, הטוטאל לוק השחור זה לא ממש סימן ההיכר שלי, ההיפך הוא הנכון, אבל לפעמים גם לי מתחשק. האאוטפיט מורכב מטייץ דמוי עור (יש לי זוג מאוד נחמד מלפני שנתיים בערך, חבל שהוא לא עולה עלי יותר...), סריג שחור ובסיסי ובנוסף ווסט פרוותי בצבע שחור. על כפות הרגליים נעלי בלרינה חמודות וזהו זה. כמה פשוט!
באופן מיידי נזכרתי באאוטפיט של אוליביה פלרמו שנחקק בזכרוני וניסיתי לשחזר אותו בקולאז' שלמטה, כאמור אאוטפיט מאוד פשוט אבל אלגנטי ומהוקצע ובנוסף כולל שילוב של חום ושחור שתמיד עושה לי את זה.


olivia_palermo_black_fur_brown_clutch
source
outfit: leather leggings, zara kids furry vest, collecte clutch c/o, ballerina flats